Welcome To Holarn's Blog

Your one stop for the latest Celebrity Gossip, Entertainment News, CelebWorld and African Entertainment World.

Sunday, March 22

Kendrick Lamar Is Back To His Hometown To Signs Album Copies!!

Kendrick Lamar Duckworth better known as Kendrick Lamar an American hip hop recording artist who recently release an album " To Pimp a Butterfly" is back to his hometown (Compton, California) after setting the whole industry on fire with his critically acclaimed sophomore major label by his album...

According to the source, Kendrick Lamar host an album signing event at Best Buy and he was more than happy to interact with his local fans and autograph copies of his project...

"It feels good to be back in my city, to go out here and see these kids still motivated by my music and by my dreams and aspirations," Lamar said.

Grateful, humble and happy Lamar delivered a special message to his fans and thanked them for supporting him since day one.

"I wanna say thank you. Thank you for believing in me since day one. I've been doing my thing on the underground scene for years, you know, proud to be putting out any albums," Lamar said.

"These the same people that have been rocking with me so I want to say thank you for believing in me and I believe in you the same, so as long as we believe in each other, I will continue to do this music."

No comments:

Post a Comment