Welcome To Holarn's Blog

Your one stop for the latest Celebrity Gossip, Entertainment News, CelebWorld and African Entertainment World.

Wednesday, April 29

Performing A Love Song In Front Of Harry Styles Terrify Me - Meghan Trainor

According to Meghan Trainor, performing in front of the One Direction guy, Harry Styles terrify her and makes her nervous..

"Performing a love song in front of Harry is terrifying, and on top of that I was a little nervous because he was one of the first celebrities I met," Trainor, 21, says of penning a "cute little number called 'Someday Maybe'" with the One Direction star in Teen Vogue's May music issue.

"Harry was super talented at writing, and his lyrics were incredible – probably my favorite lyrics in a song," the "Dear Future Husband" singer, 21, adds. "I remember I wrote it at midnight the night before and sent it to my mom I was so worried he was going to hate it."

While Trainor says the track still "needs a good home," the she and Style, 21, recorded a rough demo.

"I was like, 'Well, damn, Harry, you know what love is,' " Trainor told The Sun in January.

Credit : People

No comments:

Post a Comment