Welcome To Holarn's Blog

Your one stop for the latest Celebrity Gossip, Entertainment News, CelebWorld and African Entertainment World.

Wednesday, April 29

Twilight Movie Star, Kristen Stewart Open Up About Twilight Film !

Kristen Stewart is the cover girl for June issue of Harper's Bazaar UK, where she opens up about her dope film twilight..

Doing her interview with the Harper's Bazaar UK, Kristen talks about her sex scenes in the film..

Stewart has filmed a number of sex scenes throughout her career, including a particularly intense one with Robert Pattinson in the Twilight Saga.

Asked for her take on getting down and dirty for the camera, the actress says, "I only hate them when they're contrived. That's when it's grotesquely uncomfortable." She explains, "On Twilight we had to do the most epic sex scene of all time. It had to be transcendent and otherworldly, inhuman, better sex than you can possibly ever imagine, and we were like, 'How do we live up to that?' It was agony. Which sucks, because I wanted it to be so good."

While we have no doubt fans loved the finished result, the pressure Stewart placed on herself is interesting, particularly because she believes the industry is inherently unfair to women. "Women inevitably have to work a little bit harder to be heard. Hollywood is disgustingly sexist," she tells Harper's Bazaar UK. "It's crazy. It's so offensive it's crazy."

And being famous also falls under the "crazy" category for Stewart. "Fame is the worst thing in the world. Especially if it's pointless. When people say, 'I want to be famous' Why? You don't do anything," she complains. All that said, and despite Hollywood's harsh glare, Stewart expresses confidence with her body. "I'm a little bigger than sample size when I'm eating cheeseburgers and am happy and comfortable," she says.

The movie star continues, "If I'm stressed or working, the weight falls off. My weight and my sleep are tied to my nervous system. Sometimes I'll sleep for 12 hours a night and sometimes sleep just doesn't exist for me for a couple of months."

Check out both of Stewart's covers below!

Credit: Gossipcop

No comments:

Post a Comment