Welcome To Holarn's Blog

Your one stop for the latest Celebrity Gossip, Entertainment News, CelebWorld and African Entertainment World.

Monday, June 8

Afrocandy : Nicki Minaj Steal My Style

Afrocandy hit her instagram account and wrote "I've had this outfit for a while but was waiting to loose weight before I could wear it.Then I saw Nicki Minaj wearing a Similar Outfit I said to myself
mmmmh This Bitch is Stealing my Style."

"So yesterday a Fan called me, I was complaining about my weight and Tommy, he told me not to worry that my Fans love me the way I am with the Big Stomach. That gave me a lot of confidence even though I hear it all the
time. I guess I am gonna stop worrying and Flaunt myself the way I am…This is how I am Rolling out Today, I am bringing Sexy Back!"

No comments:

Post a Comment