Welcome To Holarn's Blog

Your one stop for the latest Celebrity Gossip, Entertainment News, CelebWorld and African Entertainment World.

Monday, June 8

The Game Turn Himself In, Now He Is Officially Behind Bars

Last week, the American rapper, The Game got hit with a felony charge stemming from the physical altercation he got into with an off-duty LAPD officer during a basketball game back in March in Los Angeles.

Now, The Game is officially behind bars because he has turned himself in. On Friday, the Compton native took to Instagram to tell his followers he is "relaxing in the sauna before I turn myself in" and shared his naughty plans when he gets free...

Yesterday, his personal assistant who goes by @leauxsteez on Instagram revealed his friend has turned himself in and she misses him very much.

Free the Los Angeles King," she wrote. "I don't like you being in there & I'm bored & miss my best friend... Everyday you're in there feels like 100 to me.. Don't worry, if they don't give you a bail soon I'm breakin you out like Michael on #PrisonBreak my n****.... #WinnersCircl#SeeYouSoonChuckyBoy."

No comments:

Post a Comment