Welcome To Holarn's Blog

Your one stop for the latest Celebrity Gossip, Entertainment News, CelebWorld and African Entertainment World.

Friday, June 5

Sometimes I Get Frustrated When I Hear Lies About Me - Selena Gomez

Female singer Selena Gomez, who always keep its cool,  finally voice out and said, she get frustrated when she hear lies about her on the social media..

Recall,  Life & Style alleged Gomez was drinking to excess, with her team supposedly urging her to get treatment for a "relapse." and the story later turn out to be untrue..

She said :

"Sometimes I get frustrated when I hear lies about who I am. The Internet is meant to keep you 'updated' but it just takes old news and freezes it like it's now," the star wrote on Instagram. "You have watched me in pain and I've owned up to it through my music and actions. I grew up with you."

Now Gomez, who sought help last year for emotional issues, is "beyond excited to show you the next chapter, the TRUTH." She continued, "I've been keeping so many secrets… I'm reborn in every moment so who knows what I'll become. As long as I'm happy with me. " Gomez added the hashtags, "#strongisbeautiful #healthyperspectiveonthemfools." The caption was accompanied by a photo of her hand touching a cut-out message that read, "I want to CLAIM my own NAME." See below.

Gomez's candid post was met with supportive comments from her fans. "Thanks for everything, thank you for your honesty. Do not get bogged down by gossip and rumors. We know who you are and we are proud of you," wrote one follower. Another said, "Trust us when we read something that is a lie we know it's a lie! And if one of us reads it and believes it and hates on you because of it well Selena they just were never a fan."

Culled

No comments:

Post a Comment